Small Device Freedom Wand

SKU: FWCR4 Category:
Additional Info
Wafer SizeSmall Device
Power Requirements120VAC 2 amps
Shipping Info

Additional information

Shipping Weight 3 lbs
Dimensions 12 × 10 × 7 in




A self-contained cordless battery-powered vacuum wand allowing freedom from vacuum lines. Designed for small device and die handling. This special die handling kit ships complete with FWCR wand, 2-meter charging cord, charging stand, Luer-lock adapter AASPFLLHNF, hub needle BCHN-16 and SCHN-16, hard vacuum tip VCC-020, and soft vacuum cups VCAS125 and VCAS246. Designed for ISO Class 5 (FS209E Class 10). This is a set; no part substitutions.

H-Square will ship the product to the customer using FedEx. Cost will be calculated using the FedEx website. H-Square does not charge an additional handling fee. If product is in inventory it will be shipped within 3 business days. If it is not in inventory, customer will be notified of the shipping date.

H-Square uses a Return Material Authorization (RMA) process. If you need to return a product, contact us at to receive an RMA number. Please state name, product part number and reason for return. Once you receive the RMA number, ship the product back to H-Square. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product.

  1. If the product is being returned under warranty as defective, it will be repaired or replaced at no charge after evaluation.
  2. If product is being returned unused and unopened within 30 days, a full refund will be offered, less original shipping charges.
  3. If the product is being returned used within 30 days, product will be evaluated for condition and customer refunded accordingly.
  4. Products over 30 days cannot be returned for refund.
H-Square warranties their products for one year from date of sale. This warranty does not cover wear and tear from normal use.
US State Department restricts shipping to certain countries. If shipping outside of USA, the order will be reviewed before shipment.
H-Square will charge applicable sales tax if required by the State of California