Nikon Cartidge Photmask Pick
|Wafer Size||5 in, 6 in|
|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 6 in|
Send your requirement
Special 4-gripper horizontal antistatic photomask picks for handling 6” reticles to / from a Nikon mask cartridge box. Ordering part number is based on pellicle size and location – grippers are positioned to avoid contact with pellicle frame. (typically loaded into the Nikon cartridge pellicle down). Designed for ISO Class 3 (FS209E Class 1) antistatic construction, chemical resistantTangential edge-grip only; no front or back face of chrome or pellicle contact.
- Minimal moving parts for simple cleaning and low particle generation.
- Lightweight, economical and easy-to-use with trigger-type gripping mechanism.
- V-type grippers allow masks with beveled edges to be loaded from flat surfaces.
- Antistatic construction for ESD-safety control of the chrome architecture.
H-Square uses a Return Material Authorization (RMA) process. If you need to return a product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number. Please state name, product part number and reason for return. Once you receive the RMA number, ship the product back to H-Square. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product.
- If the product is being returned under warranty as defective, it will be repaired or replaced at no charge after evaluation.
- If product is being returned unused and unopened within 30 days, a full refund will be offered, less original shipping charges.
- If the product is being returned used within 30 days, product will be evaluated for condition and customer refunded accordingly.
- Products over 30 days cannot be returned for refund.