Mask/Wafer Inspection Station
Bright-light reflection containment chamber with a LED light source. The system includes an integrated automatic on / off motion sensor switch. Substrates are manually placed into the black light absorbing chamber and viewed under the concentrated light source. The enclosed table-top design provides the operator with a controlled macro light inspection while capturing and diffusing most deflected light.
|Wafer Size||76, 100, 150, 200, 300|
|Power Requirements||120VAC / 1 amp|
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|
Send your requirement
Mask Inspection Station. The mask inspection station is a bright light station for macro examination of reticles, masks or wafers. Used with H-Square mask picks this allows operators to see the entire surface of the mask under bright light conditions. Dimensions are 18" x 18" x 18". Unit is supplied with optional yellow filter.
- Color temperature: 4000
- Lumens: 3995
- Equivalent Wattage: 42
- Input Current: 0.33 amps
- Input voltage: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
- Average Life: 50000
H-Square uses a Return Material Authorization (RMA) process. If you need to return a product, contact us at email@example.com to receive an RMA number. Please state name, product part number and reason for return. Once you receive the RMA number, ship the product back to H-Square. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product.
- If the product is being returned under warranty as defective, it will be repaired or replaced at no charge after evaluation.
- If product is being returned unused and unopened within 30 days, a full refund will be offered, less original shipping charges.
- If the product is being returned used within 30 days, product will be evaluated for condition and customer refunded accordingly.
- Products over 30 days cannot be returned for refund.