200MM Wafer Vacuum Wand Set
A H-Square standard, the VWSET-B vacuum wand set used for handling 200mm and smaller wafers. Set includes everything needed to start handling wafers safely using house vacuum.
|Dimensions||10" x 10"|
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|
A H-Square standard, the VWSET-B vacuum wand set used for handling 200mm and smaller wafers. Set includes everything needed to start handling wafers safely using house vacuum. H-Square recommends house vacuum greater than 22″ Hg for best performance. This is a fixed set; no part substitutions.
- T693PKAS3 ESD PEEK Tip (Quantity 1)
- NOASPF2 Normally Open Vacuum Wand (Quantity 1)
- HSU Vacuum Wand Shut-off Holder (Quantity 1)
- CTA12 Adapter Assembly for grounding coil cord (Quantity 1)
- CC11SDS ESD Coiled Tubing (Quantity 1)
Requires external vacuum source
Vacuum tip has a 0.9in2 area vacuum pocket. When used with 22″Hg vacuum source, has a 9 lbs theoretical holding capacity.
H-Square uses a Return Material Authorization (RMA) process. If you need to return a product, contact us at email@example.com to receive an RMA number. Please state name, product part number and reason for return. Once you receive the RMA number, ship the product back to H-Square. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product.
- If the product is being returned under warranty as defective, it will be repaired or replaced at no charge after evaluation.
- If product is being returned unused and unopened within 30 days, a full refund will be offered, less original shipping charges.
- If the product is being returned used within 30 days, product will be evaluated for condition and customer refunded accordingly.
- Products over 30 days cannot be returned for refund.